Taken from the National Catholic Almanac of the Philippines, 1958 Edition:
All Catholics that reached the age of seven are bound to hear Mass
and abstain from servile work on these days: *
All Sundays of the year, and the following days:
1) The Circumcision of Our Lord (New Year’s Day) – January 1
2) The Epiphany of Our Lord (Three Kings) – January 6
3) The Feast of St. Joseph – March 19
4) The Ascension of Our Lord (Ascension Thursday) – movable date
5) The Feast of Corpus Christi (Thursday after Trinity Sunday) – movable date
6) The Feast of Saints Peter and Paul – June 29
7) The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary – August 15
8) The Feast of All Saints – November 1
9) The Immaculate Conception – December 8
10) The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas Day) – December 25
* It is a mortal sin for a Catholic to neglect this duty, unless he/she is lawfully hindered by any sickness or other sufficient cause.
For any questions or clarifications, please discuss with the priest.