“The Rosary is the most powerful weapon to touch the
Heart of Jesus, Our Redeemer, who so loves His Mother.”
St. Louis de Montfort
THE CHRISTIAN’S BATTLE CRY
THE 15 MYSTERIES OF THE MOST HOLY ROSARY
“The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell;
It will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.”
Promise of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Given to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche
The following are the Prayer Intentions that we pray at the Chapel together with the recitation of the Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary:
OUR PRAYER INTENTIONS
We unite ourselves with all the Saints in Heaven, and with all the just on earth.
We unite ourselves with Our Lord Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, and with Mary, His Most Holy Mother.
We ask the Holy Ghost to teach us how to pray devoutly, and help us to renounce all the distractions that may come to us during this prayer.
We offer these 15 Mysteries of the Holy Rosary for the following Intentions:
We ask the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mediatrix of all graces, to protect and deliver the Philippines from the threat of Communist invasion, from all her other internal and external enemies, and from all the calamities that we merit because of our sins. We beg, through Her intercession, for the conversion and salvation of our country.
II. For [any] special intentions:
III. And for the following Universal Intentions:
1. For the honor and glory of the Most Holy Trinity – our one, true and only God;
To honor and adore Our Lord Jesus Christ, truly present in the Most Blessed Sacrament;
And to honor and invoke the Immaculate Heart of Mary, our Mother and Mediatrix.
2. In thanksgiving to God for all His goodness, graces and gifts.
3. To beg pardon for all our sins, and offer reparation for them; and those of our family, our country, and the whole world – especially heresy, blasphemy and impurity, and all idolatry and paganism.
4. In supplication for our temporal and spiritual wants, and the prayers and petitions of each one of us here present.
5. We pray for peace and unity, and protection for our families;
That we may increase in Faith, Hope and Charity, and the [Seven] Gifts of the Holy Ghost to dwell in our hearts;
And for the gift of perseverance – that we may always keep the Commandments, avoid sin, and practice virtue pleasing to God.
6. We pray for the conversion of sinners, the salvation of souls, and the relief of the souls in purgatory; and we ask these graces especially for our family members, those we ought to pray for, and those in most need of our prayers.
7. We pray for the needs of our country, and the spirit of Mary to fill our land.
8. We pray for the needs of Holy Mother Church, and for Her liberty and exaltation;
For the good success of the Mission; the sanctification of the clergy; and the increase of holy vocations.
9. We beg for the end of these ominous times, and the extirpation of the Luciferian sect – the “Church of darkness” in Rome, the “Synagogue of Satan,” and the “Beasts of the Apocalypse” [Freemasonry, Communism and the ‘New World Order’].
10. We have sinned before the Lord, and therefore He has justly delivered us into the hands of our enemies;
Wherefore we do penance, and beseech the Immaculate Heart of Mary to be our most powerful Mediatrix before God;
To be our new “Queen Esther” who will deliver us and all Christianity from annihilation: because She alone can help us, being the last remedy given by God for the salvation of the world.
11. Wherefore, we ask for true devotion to Mary, in whom we place all our love and confidence, who is our true Mother, and our sure hope and refuge;
And who must shine forth, more than ever, in mercy, might and grace, in these latter times:
To save God’s people and the world according to Her promise: “ONE DAY, THROUGH THE ROSARY AND THE SCAPULAR, I WILL SAVE THE WORLD.”
12. Thus, do we beg for the arrival of this “Hour of Mary” – the Triumph and Reign of Her Immaculate Heart:
That She may destroy the rule of Satan in the world, crush his proud head, and bind him and the diabolic powers back in hell forever;
And send to us the Savior once more – Our Lord Jesus Christ – that He may establish peace in the world, and the Reign of His Most Sacred Heart, in every heart and every place. Amen. So be it.
“ LORD, THAT THY REIGN MAY COME, LET THE REIGN OF MARY COME! ”
“ SHE SHALL CRUSH THY HEAD. ”