“The Rosary is the most powerful weapon to touch the
Heart of Jesus, Our Redeemer, who so loves His Mother.”
St. Louis Marie de Montfort
THE CHRISTIANS’ BATTLE CRY
THE 15 MYSTERIES OF THE MOST HOLY ROSARY
“The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell;
It will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.”
Promise of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Given to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche
The following are the Prayer Intentions that we pray at the Chapel together with the recitation of the Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary:
OUR PRAYER INTENTIONS
We unite ourselves with all the Saints in Heaven, and with all the just on earth.
We unite ourselves with Thee, Lord Jesus, and with Mary, Thy Most Holy Mother: in order to praise Her worthily, and to praise Thee in Her and by Her.
We ask the Holy Ghost to assist us that we may pray devoutly, and renounce all the distractions that may come to us during this prayer.
We offer these 15 Mysteries of the Holy Rosary for the following Intentions:
1. For the honor and glory of the Most Holy Trinity, our one and true God;
To honor and adore Our Lord Jesus Christ, truly present in the Most Blessed Sacrament;
And to honor and invoke the Immaculate Heart of Mary, our Mother and Mediatrix.
2. In thanksgiving to God for His goodness and benefits.
3. To ask forgiveness for our sins, and those of our family, our country, and the whole world;
And offer reparation, especially for the sins of our age: heresy, blasphemy and impurity; revolt against God and His Church; the sins that cry to Heaven; and all idolatry and paganism.
4. In supplication for our temporal and spiritual needs;
For peace and unity, and healing of mind and body;
And that we may increase in Faith, Hope and Charity, the Gifts of the Holy Ghost, and the other Christian virtues pleasing to God – especially humility, purity and obedience.
5. We pray for the conversion of sinners, the perseverance of the just, and the relief of the souls in Purgatory;
We especially pray for those who are dear to us, recommended to us, and in most need of our prayers.
6. We pray for the needs of our country, and the salvation of our people;
That the spirit of Mary may fill our hearts and land, restore Holy Faith, and protect and deliver us from all our enemies, and the calamities that we merit because of our sins.
7. We pray for the needs of Holy Mother Church, and for Her liberty and exaltation:
For the good success of the Mission, the sanctification of the clergy, and the increase of holy vocations.
8. We beg mercy for all mankind, for the end of these ominous times, and the extirpation of the Luciferian sect: the “Church of darkness” in Rome, the “Synagogue of Satan,” and the “Beasts of the Apocalypse” – Freemasonry and Communism.
9. We pray that we may persevere in Penance, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary to be our powerful Mediatrix before God;
To be our new “Queen Esther” who will deliver God’s people, and all mankind, from annihilation: because She alone can help us, being the last remedy given by God for the salvation of the world.
10. Thus, do we place all our love and confidence in Mary, humbly beseeching to hasten the Triumph of Her Immaculate Heart:
That She may completely destroy the power and rule of Satan, crush his proud head, and bind him and the diabolic powers back in Hell forever;
And send to us the Savior once more – Our Lord Jesus Christ – to establish peace in the world, and the Reign of His Most Sacred Heart, in every heart and every place. Amen. So be it.
LORD, THAT THY REIGN MAY COME, LET THE REIGN OF MARY COME!
St. Louis Marie de Montfort
Our Lady of Good Success, Pray for us.
Mary, Mediatrix of All Grace, Pray for us.
Let us pray for our personal and special intentions…
(mention petitions, if any)
“SHE SHALL CRUSH THY HEAD.”
THE MATERNAL REFUGE PRAYER
Given by the Blessed Mother to Sr. Elena Aiello (1895–1961),
saintly mystic and foundress, as a means to obtain graces and salvation for poor sinners.
Queen of the universe, Mediatrix of men to God,
Refuge of all our hopes, Have mercy on us!